Do you only call your accountant during tax time?
How often, if ever, have you reached out to your accountant for advice in other areas of your business? Here at TSAT, we are more than just your tax service, we offer all around small business financial H.O.P.E. , strategy and guidance, and also come by the office, we are a pretty fun crew! In short, we are your trusted solution when it comes to your small business finances!
With that being said, these four topics are very important for a small business owner to be aware of, since these topics will directly impact the way your company operates. Here are our Top 4 Topics Small Business Topics (besides taxes) we can help with!
- Financial Planning: Where’s this dollar going? Marketing or Inventory? Where is that dollar going? Payroll or Electric bill? Budgeting and reconciliations, of course, are primary concerns of any small business, especially in the early and mid-stages. What about other financial issues that could impact your small business operations? TSAT can also help with:
- Full CFO services and advising
- Financial Health Reviews
- Capital investments and Controller services
- Strategic ideas cash flow improvements and expense reductions
- And Much More!
- Your Small Business Growth Initiatives: Planning a major change? A change such as opening your first brick and mortar office or a even second location? These decisions can affect your small business in different ways. Let TSAT’s experiences help guide you in any growth initiatives such as:
- Adding staff to your current payroll
- Marketing costs and ROI
- Merging or acquiring other businesses
- Starting a new line of business
- Opening a new location or relocating
- Inventory Management and Strategy: Small businesses who conduct business in the sale or resale of tangible goods, keeping on top of inventory can be a daunting task, even with existing inventory tracking systems in place. Errors in inventory can create critical and challenging issues for small businesses. TSAT will ensure your books reconcile with what is actually happening with your small business’s inventory, but that’s not all we can help with! Other inventory stuff we can help with:
- Unsold inventory accounting and reconciliation with the balance sheet
- Inventory restock and ordering optimization and how that affects cash flow
- And, of course, proper sales tax accounting
- Risk Management and Mitigation: Do you have a plan in place for an “operational disruption” aka “if shit hits the fan”? It’s estimated that 3 out of 4 business do not have a plan for unforeseen issues. TSAT can help your small business with risk identifications, management, and mitigation strategies, these include:
- Insurance policy review and proper selection
- Quality control and financial compliance guidance
- Internal control guidance and recommendations
Keeping your small business and personal finances in check is much more than taxes! TSAT will ensure all of your finances (small business and personal) are complete, organized, and easy to access. This will allow you to focus on your business core competencies and allow you long-term financial success(es). The sooner you call us, the sooner you will see the results on the bottom line!
If you are a small business owner looking to grow your business, TSAT’s AMAZING team considers much more than just your taxes!
TSAT’s Services will let you focus on your business’s core competencies! Whether you have a small business or you need help personally, TSAT can give you HOPE! Call us today!
Phone: (417) 208-2858
- Website: TSAT Accounting Solutions
- Facebook: TSAT Facebook
- Calendly : Quickly schedule a 15 minute call!
- Alignable: Connect with Us on Alignable!
“We want to Amaze our Clients not just serve them”. – Tabitha Smith