Last week, we introduced our new financial H.O.P.E initiative! This week, we want to dive a little deeper into what financial H.O.P.E means and how it can benefit you, your family, and/or your small business. We’ll start with the “H” in H.O.P.E, Honesty. Honesty, within our H.O.P.E. program is a straightforward evaluation of your current financial situation.
The first step towards financial freedom would be to be completely honest with yourself and others about your finances. This includes intentions, needs and wants. Honesty is perhaps the most important key to all things, actually. Have you ever noticed that many times, financial issues or financial hardship, can sometimes go hand in hand with deceit and dishonesty? And what would be your response if we were to ask you a simple question like “do you think that honesty is important?”
You likely have a few different responses depending on who you are and what you value honesty in yourself and others. For instance, maybe you value honesty as something that is not selfish or self-centered. Perhaps you feel that honesty is important because it ensures that you will be taken care of, even if you are just staying home and watching TV. Or maybe you believe that you need to be completely honest with yourself and your finances for your own good and the good of those around you, particularly your children or business.
In any case, honesty is a very important aspect to having integrity in your relationships, in your career, in your finances and in your life in general. In fact, being honest is essential to building strong, successful relationships. However, is honesty really that important in the financial realm? I’m sure some people will argue that financial honesty is vitally important, but is it?
Yes, it is…obviously!
So, how did we find that honesty and H.O.P.E. in your financial situation? If you are having trouble answering that questions, it starts out by finding a partner, such as TSAT and having a straightforward conversation, including your current financial status and your financial short and long term goals. This honesty will lay the foundation and will make your partnership with TSAT more trusting of each other and less likely to experience relapses in your goal achieving journey.
Honesty is important and should be a priority in all conversations about finances, with a partner, spouse, and the TSAT team. If you want others to trust and be honest with you, then you need to stand by your words and treat others with honesty and the kindness and respect that they deserve. It is also important to remember that if you hold yourself in higher regard than your fellow human being, then you will be held in higher regard by them as well. Financial honesty is a principle that can propel you to the success that you seek in your business endeavors.
What is Financial H.O.P.E?
Honesty – straightforward evaluation of if your current financial situation
- We will start with a full evaluation of your situation. This is the first step in taking action to control your finances. We’ve seen all types of situations. The first step in your financial journey is being honest with yourself, we will return that same level of straightforward honesty.
Opportunity – exploring all your opportunities for your financial success
- Once we have an evaluation of your current situation, we can start to explore all opportunities for your path moving forward.
Planning – short-term and long-term planning to reach your financial goals
- After we’ve evaluated your situation and identified each opportunity, we put together a comprehensive plan for the short and long term goals.
Empowerment – continual confidence to achieve your financial goals
- TSAT will be the foundation of your financial journey. Even after your goals are achieved, we will continue to provide guidance to keep up with your goals, achieve new goals, and empower those around you in their financial journeys.
There is no financial situation too big or too small. We have seen it all in over 20 years of helping small businesses and individuals!
If you are unsure about your financial situation, stop thinking it is hopeless, and take action with TSAT’s Financial H.O.P.E. program. A simple call to our experienced team, can change your life!
TSAT’s Financial H.O.P.E. will let you focus on your business’s core competencies! Whether you have a small business or you need help personally, TSAT can give you HOPE! Call us today!
Phone: (417) 208-2858
- Website: TSAT Accounting Solutions
- Facebook: TSAT Facebook
- Calendly : Quickly schedule a 15 minute call!
- Alignable: https://www.alignable.com/joplin-mo/tsat-accounting-solutions
“We want to Amaze our Clients not just serve them”. – Tabitha Smith